Global Manufacturing & Supply Project Lead
Role & Function
The GMS project manager leads the coordination/orchestration and execution of all aspects of assigned projects, including Launch, Lifecycle, and Divestment.
She/he is accountable to structure/plan all assigned projects, lead the project teams and drive execution of project tasks to implement requested deliverables on time in full.
In addition, project related change controls need to be structured/organized and implemented.
She/he will contribute to improve processes and systems to implement launch, lifecycle, and divestment projects more effectively in line with Sobi’s growth ambition.
- Drive project management for product launches (esp. Launch excellence) and life cycle initiatives (such as Tech Transfers etc.) with all cross-functional stakeholders. All this with a demand-driven mindset;
- Identify gaps between current plans and financial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities to stakeholder;
- Closely work with product team leads (sponsor of projects) to ensure project objectives are aligned to Sobi’s and product strategic goals and project deliverables are adequate to achieve the project objective/strategic goals;
- Coordinate with the product team lead (sponsor of projects) to identify, manage and align key stakeholders of involved functions concerning required project resources, prioritization, and facilitate in case of constraints;
- Ensure effective and efficient cross functional stakeholder management and communication from Markets, Finance, Regulatory, and all TechOps functions for all assigned launch and life cycle projects. Establish and maintain excellent and collaborative relations with global and functional stakeholders;
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with project(s) activities and take appropriate action to control or mitigate risks;
- Ensures full project closure and handover of deliverables to relevant functions within TechOps;
- Drive close alignment with commercial & technical operations regarding supply/commercial strategy for the product(s) and translate market/launch requirements to supply chain capabilities;
- Support S&OP leads with life cycle and launch insights;
- Secure, analyze and monitor initial demand plans for launches and switch plans for LCM projects, identify deviations to plan and lead mitigation activities in cooperation with Supply Operations, External Manufacturing, S&OP, Product Teams and GSAT as required;
- Support the continuous development of launch excellence capabilities (skills, processes, system), the global TechOps launch gate keeping process and system, and framework for LCM projects;
- Support the development of a project execution dashboards. Ensures completeness and accuracy of all projects and status including KPI tracking and resource management;
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility.
The successful candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully across different countries, functions, management levels, and will bring the following profile:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of complex project management in a supply chain/external manufacturing environment;
- 5-10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry and within similar roles and complexity;
- Good knowledge about Supply Chain Launch and LCM processes as well as manufacturing in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment;
- Demonstrated experience of effective collaborative leadership, managing, and developing teams and leaders;
- Demonstrated experience of working in a cross functional matrixed environment and evidence of successful collaboration with internal and external parties;
- University Degree in International Management or Supply Chain Management preferable combined with a degree in Life Sciences;
- Degree in project management;
- Proven project management and presentation skills;
- GMP/GDP experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a business environment;
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint), project management systems (e.g. Smartsheet) and ERP systems.
Don't forget to mention EuroPharmaJobs when applying.