Date: 22 May 2024
Time: To be announced
Duration: 2 days
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Cost: Register online for more information.
Organiser: Oxford Global
A thorough, 2-day event addressing emerging strategies for the drug development of neuroscience and successful approaches for more targeted, precise, and transformative therapies to neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric diseases.
Benefits to attending the 5th Annual Neuroscience Drug Development Europe Congress include:
- Examine the latest advancements and emerging trends in developing neurological treatments, including targeted approaches and novel strategies;
- Discuss the pioneering innovations in stem cell technologies, with the latest updates on iPS cells for disease modelling and drug discovery;
- Establish in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge recent advances in gene therapy for CNS drug discovery and current opportunities for digital biomarkers in neuroscience;
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with leading researchers, fostering a solution-oriented environment.
Drug Discovery For Neurodegenerative Disease:
- Target identification and validation approaches;
- Stem cell technology to fuel drug discovery;
- iPS cells for disease modelling and drug discovery;
- Blood brain barrier in CNS drug discovery;
- The role of informatics in CNS discovery.
Therapeutic Strategies, Enabling Technologies & Biomarker Development:
- Advancements and emerging trends in the application of technology in developing neurological treatments;
- Neuroscience biomarker development – integration of biomarkers for diagnosis and patient stratification;
- Translational approaches for drug discovery;
- Opportunities and challenges of designing targeted diagnostics and therapeutics.