- Pass the first filter
- From the recruiter's point of view
- The cover letter
- In summary
- Keep your CV short
- Bullet points - the miracle cure
- No errors
- Avoid fancy designs and graphics
- Layout your CV to prevent photocopy and fax chaos
- Tone of communication
- Contact Information
- List quantifiable accomplishments
- Covering letter must target the job role
- Have a summary
- Clean up you working experience
- Academic Qualifications
- Personal Information
- Photo included?
- More than just one CV
- Max and min CV
- Do you need to use a specified CV format?
The information in this guide is based on the personal opinions of the authors, and are presented in good faith. EuroBrussels do not accept any liability for errors, omissions and inaccuracies in this guide.