Senior Marketing Manager, Hematology & Immunology
BMS - Bristol-Myers Squibb
We are now recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager, Hematology & Immunology, who will elaborate and implement the optimal marketing strategy for the respective brand/indication of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Develops and communicates a compelling vision for the marketing of his/her product portfolio that is aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Prepares and creates strategy included in Brand Plan and drives its implementation and execution of it in each cycle;
- Takes a leadership position in dedicated indications and within the collaboration team (Market Access, Sales, Medical, Regulatory, and Legal) regarding the sharing of ideas and offering options to brand teams and customers;
- Establishes strong and sustainable collaboration with business partners & customer segment;
- Maintains collaboration with key opinion leaders within the selected brand;
- Identifies and focuses on business priorities and opportunities. Identifies resources to assure superior execution of the details required to achieve the final results;
- Focuses on customer needs, analyzes market trends, understands how they affect the current and future business, and responds proactively to secure long-term business performance;
- Develops a systematic approach to monitor measure and track the marketing projects and coordinate closely with finance;
- Prepares tactics, material, messages for brand;
- Monitors, controls, and reports A&P spend and costs optimization on monthly basis;
- Prepares detailed description of KAMs objectives for brands during each detailing cycle;
- Organizes regular trainings and updates for KAMs;
- Acts in full compliance with all BMS policies and procedures as well as external regulations.
Competences Desired/Mindset & behavior
- Preferable marketing or science degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharma marketing in senior marketing positions (e.g.: Brand manager, Product manager) especially in specialty care related fields. Additional experience in sales would be an asset;
- Experience in working directly with customers including negotiation activities and KOL Management;
- Experience of developing and implementing a commercial plan; i.e. territory plan, marketing plan, market analysis;
- Experience of communicating to lots of different audiences in various formats, i.e. formal presentations, chairing meetings, written communications;
- Ability to create good network and relationship with internal & external partners based on experience;
- Experience of interpreting data from many varied sources for use in decision-making and planning;
- Ability to learn and comprehend dedicated therapeutic area;
- Excellent English.
Don't forget to mention EuroPharmaJobs when applying.