Medical & Science Information Analyst
Marcy l'Etoile, France
The Medical & Science Information Analyst position will report to S2I Senior Director, and will be expected to mainly respond to requests for medical and scientific information from internal clients, in the form of systematic literature review and watch activities (especially in the context of IVD Regulation) and ad hoc prior art searches (scientific publications). The information specialist will master all aspects of information technology, including watch tools functionalities and databases querying. This is role is deal for someone with 5 to 12 years of experience, preferably obtained from in-house practice through various jobs.
- Be a point of contact of internal clients, especially Medical Affairs teams in terms of medical & scientific information,
- Conduct document searches based on internal clients’ requests. Select, analyze and present relevant information. Ensure searches follow-up and traceability,
- Carry out scientific watch in topics of interest. More specifically, provide information on scientific validity, analytical and clinical performances on company's products overtime, in compliance with IVDR,
- Update internal databases with relevant information, according to procedures,
- Contribute to the evolution and modernization of information tools (including AI tools) and services in line with the company's needs.
Who are you ?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, ideally Master's degree or Ph.D in biology or medical field,
- Degree in information technology, including watch tools use, scientific literature database querying, web crawling: scientific literature databases (i.e. PubMed, Web of Science, Embase),
- Minimum 5 years’, ideally 7 years’ experience, in scientific literature search and analysis. Exposure to Systematic Literature review in the context of IVDD and IVDR,
- Complex watch topics combining science, medical and competitive information,
- Exposure to AI tool usage for literature review,
- Experience in the life sciences industry, ideally in the in vitro diagnostics industry,
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English, French would be advantage.
Don't forget to mention EuroPharmaJobs when applying.