Medical Project Manager HIV
Support the development and implementation of the HIV local medical affairs plan of action in alignment with the global strategies.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Develop working relationships with the KOL’s in HIV and will ensure scientific communication and project development with an assigned number of sites; actively participate in cross-functional local teams to develop and implement the activities related to the existing and forthcoming products in the HIV area;
- Support the development of top quality educational programs for local HCPs in the HIV area;
- Support the development of clinical data through investigators initiated studies;
- Engage with his/her peers within the EMEA Med Affairs HIV group;
- Prepare abstract submissions as well as Poster and Oral presentations for National Conferences, in collaboration with International colleagues;
- Attend relevant National Conferences to assess/gather relevant information and contribute with speakers briefing and support for Gilead sponsored events;
- Availability to participate in International Scientific Conferences and to participate in EAME medical conference coverage.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- You will have an MD degree, specialization/working experience in the HIV field is highly recommended title;
- You will have had at least 3 yrs experience in pharma companies preferentially as medical project manager;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation communication skills are required, along with the ability to provide clear and concise complex analysis of quantitative and qualitative concepts. Must be able to work in team. Must be able to analyse complex data and put together effective concise reports while meeting all deadlines. Must be team oriented and work in cross functional teams. A proven ability to utilize complex scientific resources for presentations in a variety of different settings is required. Knowledge and experience in delivering high-level presentations to executives and/or KOLs is required;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.