Global Quality Performance Lead
What the job looks like:
- Strategize most optimum setup for owned processes to ensure they trigger the right human dynamics throughout the network;
- Design and deploy tools to detect Quality management system performance deviations, define mitigation measures accordingly;
- Collaborate and guide Business Process Owners and Business process experts on efficient use of standardized QMS processes through metrics and data analytics;
- Drive Quality Excellence to enable and improve process adherence, quality metrics, management review, and continuous improvement;
- Drive standardization and, where-ever it makes sense, harmonization of practices across functions and markets/regions;
- Effective deployment of processes & systems, process maturity and process performance;
- Manage and assess performance of Global Quality Audits and inspections within Grünenthal ensuring knowledge sharing and improvement actions on a global level;
- Support Quality Assurance projects upon request by Line Manager.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Master Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (or equivalent);
- Business level English language skill (Mandatory);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and having occupied at least 2 different roles across Quality Assurance and Manufacturing or Quality Control Operations;
- Team Player with passion for working in a highly multicultural, international environment;
- Good Leadership and negotiation skills – ability to lead without direct authority;
- Ability to influence human behaviors in a large organization without direct supervision;
- Capacity to integrate processes, herewith avoiding redundancies and conflicts;
- Knowledge of GMP/GDP regulations with capability of interpreting regulations;
- Experience being Inspected by Regulatory Bodies;
- Aptitude for numerical and statistical analysis. Ability to work with analytics software and digital solutions.
- Operational Excellence mindset.
Don't forget to mention EuroPharmaJobs when applying.