Date: 26 May 2022
Duration: 5 hours
Cost: € 200
Organiser: UBIQ Webinars
The Oncology Immunotherapy Webinar is a virtual full-day conference on the 26th of May 2022. The participants will have the opportunity to meet the global experts from the Oncology Immunotherapy Industry and listen to case studies from companies such as Incyte, Genentech, Gamida Cell, Leucid Bio, Icon, Arovella Therapeutics, GAIA BioMedicine, and others. Do not miss the opportunity to learn about the current trends and challenges in the cancer treatment area.
New discoveries have the potential to transform the fight against cancer. Listen to updates on targeting myeloid cells within the tumor microenvironment, CAR T and CAR NK immunotherapies, allogeneic cell therapies, combinations with PDL1 Inhibitors, clinical and biomarkers overview in multiple myeloma, and much more.
- Case studies from global pharma and biotech companies;
- Immunotherapies Targeting Myeloid Cells within the Tumor Microenvironment: Challenges and Opportunities;
- Shifting From CAR-T to CAR-NK Immunotherapy;
- CAR T-cell immunotherapy of solid tumors: Parallel learning from the clinic and lab;
- Combinations with PDL1 Inhibitors in Clinical Development-Landscape, Challenges, and Future Trends;
- Clinical and Biomarkers overview in Multiple Myeloma;
- Allogeneic Cell Therapies: Prospects of iNKT Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy;
- GAIA-102: Off-the-shelf NK-‘like’ cell product that can eliminate solid tumors.
- Michelle Kinder – Scientific Director – Incyte;
- Cedric dos Santos, Director, Head of Multiple Myeloma and Myeloid malignancies including AML and MDS, Genentech;
- Aviad Pato - Head of Research- Immunotherapy - Gamida Cell Ltd.;
- John Maher – Chief Scientific Officer – Leucid Bio;
- Tanja Obradovic, Vice President, Oncology Scientific Affairs – ICON;
- Mini Bharathan, Vice President, Development & Translational Medicine, Arovella Therapeutics;
- Yoshi Yonemitsu, Founder and CSO & CTO/Professor, GAIA BioMedicine Inc./Kyushu University.
After the event, you will receive access to the recorded version of the webinar for 1 year.
Register here https://ubiqwebinars.com/oncologyimmunotherapyregistration/.