Clinical Research Associate II/III or Senior CRA
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a CRA:
- Site management and site staff performance including monitoring all types of clinical trials ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures;
- Data Handling, Reporting and Tracking & administrative tasks;
- Perform management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position;
- Independent clinical monitoring experience;
- Extensive understanding of SOPs, WI, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines;
- Effective command of written and spoken English language.
For more details and to apply for this job click here